Globe iPhone X (10)

Discussion in 'Globe Telecom' started by magnus, Sep 13, 2017.

1. GelOBrrz

GelOBrrz Active Member

For 64GB, sabi niya, it'll be 750 per month
    Yes. Not really an opened box but we have to open with the delivery guy’s presence. There’s a chance that we can’t get an outright replacement in case bad unit ma receive natin (if walang witness from Globe)

docjbr likes this.
  2. gpo74

gpo74 Well-Known Member

yes my RM told me that. now i'm thinking of just waiting for the 2nd batch. The fun of opening a new iphone will be lost if it's open box already .

GelOBrrz likes this.
  3. GelOBrrz

GelOBrrz Active Member

Going Platinum has it perks kasi, like this. And I always end up paying additional 1,500 for using data a lot so might as well transition to Platinum.

Plan 1,799 + 1,500 versus Platinum Plan 3,799 - for 500-peso difference, you’ll get more than the regular postpaid lines.

4. GelOBrrz

GelOBrrz Active Member

First batch of deliver starts on December 1. Hopefully, you’re first in line as well.

5. GelOBrrz

GelOBrrz Active Member

Hey. Hindi opened. You’ll open it yourself in the presence of the delivery guy. Warranty purposes.

6. gpo74

gpo74 Well-Known Member

ah ok. but still it sort of takes the fun of slowly opening it in the privacy of your own room. but that's just me

GelOBrrz and rabby like this.
  7. GelOBrrz

GelOBrrz Active Member

Yeahhhhh. I agree. But it’s always been like that for me (opening the box at Globe store kasi I never opt for delivery kasi unreliable courier nila)

8. Rics

Rics Active Member

Was planning to get a new contract with globe for the iphone x but it seems a lot of platinum subscribers have already reserved a unit with them. If demand is high, this friday will be chaotic and will not leave any worms for those who were on the line for hours but cant get through the late birds. I dont use much data anyway, 200mb out of the 6gb allocation i currently have would probably be cheaper if i downgrade to plan 599 and get an unlocked iphone. Sooo I went ahead and reserved a unit already with a premium apple reseller. Will be getting it on Dec 1st

GelOBrrz likes this.
  9. nethrow

nethrow Active Member

^ Premium resellers already have a reservation? Do tell!

10. mokmoki

mokmoki PhilMUG Addict Member

When does preorders start? Nov 24 or 27?

11. Rics

Rics Active Member

Not yet. That was the purpose of not mentioning the particular store. Try calling the store that you plan to purchase your device at, you might be surprised. I got mine reserved through a sales rep. She will be processing the phone for me.

GelOBrrz likes this.
  12. Rics

Rics Active Member

24 for the telcos. Idk with btb,pmc, etc...

GelOBrrz likes this.
  13. r_delro

r_delro Member

Exciting times for those subscribers renewing their contracts and getting the new iphone x. Hopefully, the whole process will be smooth sailing for all...

GelOBrrz and jmprz like this.
  14. Rics

Rics Active Member

Grrr i think it will be cheaper to get a postpaid plan though...

Guys, can someone run me throught the recontracting process using the hotline. Been a long postpaid subscriber but will be the first time to recontract through hotline. Im currently out of the country so Im planning to have someone do the recontracting for the iphone x for me. What are the details asked when recontracting on the line. No problem for pickup because i will be back by then

15. shootertwist

shootertwist PhilMUG Addict Member

The official apple resellers also have preorders, i did it before with the 7plus, you just have to know who to ask hehe, or sometimes what number to call hehe

jmprz likes this.
  16. Ezurn

Ezurn Member

Comfirmed, for those who hold a platinum plan, you may now pre order by just calling your RM. O tried calling mine a while ago and was reffered to the one in charge for new device acquisition and successfully reserved a sure unit on Dec 1. :) :) But instead of courier delivery, I opted to pick it up at Globe Greenhills.. :D

17. lennytan

lennytan Active Member

Hmmmm how come my RM told me that there will be no units at any Globe Telecom branch on December 1, thus she told me that it will be delivered to my house instead :(

GelOBrrz likes this.
  18. aaarrrnnn

aaarrrnnn Member

You have to be the subscriber to recontract

19. hokage6

hokage6 Active Member

Is the option to have it delivered ok? How reliable is their courier? Do they really deliver on the promised date? I dislike waiting in globe stores so im torn between pick up and delivery hehe

20. leewardlsu

leewardlsu Member

I hope there will be some sort of midnight launch like before wherein we can buy accessories at a discount . Is Dobi still around? hehe

GelOBrrz likes this.